I Am Stuck In Between Two Fuglies

I always ponder how people love to associate 'rain' with a moment of sadness, deprivation, the time when all emotions mixed up like a bowl of cereal - stars, honeys and multicolored fruits. Each tastes differently, on how you are going to interpret that, is up to you. Each to their own.

It is rain outside. And I am in this cyber cafe. Where all people shouting to each one, fighting in a battle, brave enough to be soldiers, but alas just virtual.

See, one can be such a hero online. Angelic online persona, super gorgeous model-like torso, high fashion midget and what not.

I may not look like what you have imagined. This virtual space really makes you feel good. A few certain criteria you may not have in real.

This is the space where you can be whomever you want. And helps you, to gain back your confidence.



Comments