Dream Boy

"You know right that I would if I could?"
"You could, and you should"
"I couldn't. I'm sorry"
"You said you would do anything to make me happy"
"I know"
"Then do it"
"Put yourself in my shoes. Will you cheat someone that loves you, someone that you love?"
"No. But it is unfair. I wish we never met each other. It's better that way"
"Don't say it. I know you're mad at me. I can't lose you"
"Then why showered me with hopes in the first place?"
"Don't shove those words into my mouth. I never said that. I told you to never fall in love with me. I told you I have a wife. I have a child. I can't cheat on them"
"But do you love me?"
"I can't say that"
"Can you deny that you don't have any feelings towards me, at all?"
"I can't. Deep inside me, I love you. But I love my family more"
"If you never married, if you met me before your wife, will you spend the rest of your life with me?"
"I will"
"I love you"
"I know. Me too"


ZA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Someplace Else

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie