Lost

We are hogging the free wifi because who wants to pay when there's something that's absolutely free? This is beyond weird, we could've spent some time together doing things that will make us know each other better, but we end up sitting in a mall, trying to figure out what we should do next.

We lost our way an hour earlier, got pushed to some weird housing area with eyes looking at us like we are some inmates running away from the cops. Even weirder when he takes his own sweet time, putting himself in the front camera for selfie, like come on, I am here dude, at least have the courtesy to take a selfie together.

I think this won't be the trip of my lifetime. Perhaps for him, it is, but for me, I sense some awkward moments ahead.

We will see.

ZA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Someplace Else

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie