Little Conversation

I got jealous seeing you talking on the phone with someone that I didn't know. I didn't get jealous because you were talking on the phone – I got jealous because you were talking in a voice so low, with pervert-y smile all plastered on your face, your torso slouched on your chair. I hate it when I went into your cubicle, then you stopped talking, and asked me what I wanted, but the phone was still glued to your ear.

I was so pissed off that you told me you liked me, and yet you didn't do anything to prove anything that you said. I felt like banging my head on the mirrors in the washroom, just to wipe away my embarrassment, for having a tiny bit of jealousy for someone who didn't love me back.

I was so close to tell to the whole world that you asked me out for a fun ride in Bahrain, when your fun ride was merely a term of friends hanging out together. I got lucky that I didn't get invested too much in you, that when I did, I afraid couldn't find the way out.

I am thankful to you. At least the air gets a little pleasant, and the pretty wild flowers are still there to keep my heart warm.

ZA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Someplace Else

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie