OL

It has been a journey of ups and mostly downs with The Conglomerate. And I believe this is the time for me to move on. Part of me tried to reason with the disastrous episode between me, Liam and Custard, and with any other alphabetical muses that I have been using all this while. Another part of me wants to leave behind all this catastrophe moments, that by putting it away, I will be able to forget.

Sometimes it is the case, and most of the times, it is not. A scar remains where it is. It won't heal. It just won't go away.

This is perhaps a giant shark that I'm leaving, but the small dolphin over there promises me with more sweet rides later on.

I buy sweet promises. Easily.

ZA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else