16th

I couldn't remember the day I was born, I just knew the date, and it was exactly the same as today, October 16th. Gone were the days when I was more than eager to write, gone were the days of me and my pens. The only moment that I have right now, is me and the dimmed lights.

That's all.

Spent the morning of becoming a year older jogging near the berth. With Liam. He sent me a text a night before, asking me to go out. I am okay. I just need friends to run together with me, but in this case, he isn't a friend. He is someone to me.

Was hoping to get a kiss on my cheek, but stupid me that was the least thing that I wanted. It went okay. It went okay. It went just okay.

Tomorrow's another day. As I always say.

ZA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else