Your Fuckin' Face

Wanted to write you an email. Wanted to let you know that I have been hurt with what you have done. Wanted you to understand how did I feel. Wanted this to end, wanted this to go on and on like an ocean of time.

But you didn't even care, as if the question of how bad did you hurt me was never exist. As if should I leave, the world would be brighter. As if this place is going to be a better place, filled with colors and cotton candies when I was gone.

I don't want to be oversensitive, but this has stretched me to be another person that you may not know.

I am hurt.

You know that.

Stop my bleed

Comments

Sir Pök Déng said…
Glad you have this medium to express your pent-up emotion.
Zubaidah Arshad said…
Pok Deng, hello. I am totally a different person outside the blogosphere. So, yes I am pretty glad that I have this to vent everything up.

Thanks for coming over.

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else