Tomorrow

So the usual uncle announced that we are going to celebrate Eid Mubarak tomorrow. Grateful, the announcement is backed up with the sound of thunderclaps, more crackers and more booms. I am at kampung right now - with mom, dad, the families and close relatives.

I should feel happy, shouldn't I? But I just feel bland, feel nothing in particular.

This is another episode of me trying to get through a torrent of questions from siblings, families and the relatives. They should know the answer by now that I am not seeing anyone for the time being. This gash is too deep, it does not have scar, it bleeds.

Oh well. Who cares?

Salam Aidilfitri

ZA


Comments

Aku Normal said…
selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin kak :) oh and please be happy at this raya because this might be the last time we gather each other.
Sir Pök Déng said…
Happy Raya!
Zubaidah Arshad said…
Happy Eid Mubarak to you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Someplace Else

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie