A Spot Of Bother

You know I think about you a lot lately. Like when there was a time that I was almost a pinch close to buy you a wallet, or when I had a thought that you may like this polo shirt, but back then I was stupid so I didn't buy you any.

So I got you a book instead. For you to read. Because this is one of my favorite books, that I could relate with. Because I think I am as completely confused as George, or as loyal as Jamie or as thoughtful as Tony.

Except that I am not any of those. And I am a loser, trying to dig you out of your sanity. Trying to bring you out to the place you never been before. To the complete and utter difference.

So I didn't give you any. Not until that I know what do you think about me. So for now, I will keep this book, and you may continue to play your game.

I'll wait. But not for long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Someplace Else

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie