When everything doesn't go well into what had been planned

And I feel tired. Tired of chasing something that I can't get. Tired of looking for something that I can't keep. Exhausted pouring feeling into someone that won't cherish. I am emotionally drained. How on earth you can keep walking, head straight up, face all smiled up when deep inside you are blown up with an invisible dynamite?

I can't read you. I hate everything about you. Perhaps, the only thing I hate the most is I don't know what do you think about me.

Congratulations for making me hating you. Because when I hate someone for the second time, I assure the third time I hate that someone again, the only thing you'll find is a dead body with a knife stuck inside his torso.

Oh Liam. Fuck you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else