The Recollection Of An Absent Mind

This time of the year, when summer bids the last goodbye, and the ambient is getting bluer and colder, and the leaves on the branches look as pale as dead men, I know that I need to get to my fridge and take out my cranberries and my mango.

A cute cup of mango sorbet and cranberries chutney sound incredibly delicious. And how awkward to think back how he loved the sorbet. Any sorbet. The childish cravings, the feel the need to fulfill his wishes, and cuddle on the couch, watching To The Manor Born on BBC and laugh out loud to the face of Bonnie.

These grievances set me a few steps backward. I better make my move.

Nanti pasar malam tutup nak beli buah mangga...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else