Because that ray was somber

“Sometimes I wish that I could wake up all alone early in the morning where all people still deeply drifted in their dreams just to be the only soul who could eye the magnificent gigantic sun arise from the thin line of that faraway horizon”

“Sometimes I wish that this is only a dream. I couldn’t bear the fact that I could not hold this moment any longer. This is so great. Being bathed by the breezy warm air of the sea, seeing the bluish sky with a few spot of clouds which it resembles so much like a cotton wool with lots of funny faces, listening to the serenity of the splashing waves and smiling to see those cute tiny crabs digging the hole in the sand. I wish”

“I see only you in my eyes right now. Somber and fading away”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else