November Rain - The End

“Do you have in your mind who will be the last person that you want to see when you puff your last breath?” water splashed. Feet swirled to keep balance. Fish underneath.

“Probably Ummi. Or Abah”, water swirled like a tiny tornado.

“I am tired”, water splashes a little less than before. Feet swirled to keep balance. A little less swirl. Fish underneath. A lot of them.

“Hold my hand”, water swirled like a baby tornado.

It was cold that night. A sheer disparaging cold night. So frosty they could see smog of steamy breath came to level with their eyes, blocking their almost blinded sight. Razi had lost count on how many days he’s been floating in that open sea – the only thing he could recall was moon and sun obligatorily taking turn to light the surface of the Earth. But how many times, he would rather take it as zero.

Ooh forgive me stars for leaving you behind.

“Razi honey, do you know how big our galaxy is?”

“I don’t really know”

“Have you ever heard of Milky Way?”

“Milky Way as in milk poured on a pavement?”

“Razi dear, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you"

"Tell me what? You shake your cock in my loo?"

"I'm sorry"

"Shit"

"Haha. Razi pumpkin, how thick is your skin? I can't see you shivering. Razi, I want to go home"

"Look at the stars up there. Have you imagined how lonely they are, staying apart million years away?"

"Let them be, we are not stars. Far from shining. Not even remotely glittering"

"Razi knows. Razi wants you not to think about what mess we are in right now"

"I miss Ummi. I miss Abah. Razi dear, please don't die"



“And (We sent) Lut, when he said to his people: What! do you commit indecency while you see? What! do you indeed approach men lustfully rather than women? Nay, you are a people who act ignorantly. But the answer of his people was no other except that they said: Turn out Lut's followers from your town; surely they are a people who would keep pure! But We delivered him and his followers except his wife; We ordained her to be of those who remained behind. And We rained on them a rain, and evil was the rain of those who had been warned.”

Al-Naml (The Ant, The Ants)
27: 54-58

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else