Bad Girl Gone Fishing

It was my second time I went fishing. With a net. And a lot of men. And a container filled with a huge gunny sack for keeping the shrimps and fish and jellyfish, apparently.

I got stung by a jellyfish, and sole of my feet bled because of sea shells.

And it still did not deter me to go again.

This time I went down for once and got up, and thinking of going down again, next time. A few years later, maybe.

And a friend of mine asked,

"Habis tangan merah merah. Air laut tu kotor. What made you do such things?"

I may have a good job now. But I want to have a clear idea how do these people make a living out of struggle and a bucket load with sweat.

Learning is not necessarily comes from a class.
Malays who complaint too much on something that make them what they are today, are a bunch of useless.

I just hate pretentious Bitches. And Bastards.

Comments

Captain Hooked said…
wow I really like this one too....nice job Bedah
Zubaidah Arshad said…
Thanks V :)
shiraz b said…
i like fishing too!

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else