Old Folks Watch AI

Had a quick glimpse onto my torrent list. The AI finished downloading. I watched it.

And hands down, AI Season 8 may be one of the best seasons ever! I am absolutely rooting for the Kalamazoo boy, Matthew Scott Giraud. His voice such a breath of fresh air.

Norah Jones should now feel bugged as Jesse Langseth may be the one who will dethrone her down. Cute girl with a super cool voice that is.

Ooh and I heart heart big time Adam Lambert.

It is hard to find somebody who can actually sings, these days right? As I played The Cure in my iPod and sang it gleefully in the office, someone interrupted

"Going back to those days, eh?"

I took out the earphones out of my ears, turned around with a smile and said

"I know, you infants just too young to understand"

I am never too young to listen to The Cure and never too old to not to watch American Idol. Because time is moving, and never gets old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else