Running Away




That is Saifol in the picture. Indulging himself with Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner.
He has a lot of novels to begin with. And I believe only a few of them have been completely read.
He said this Kite Runner is such an amazing book.
That I have to read it right after he finished.

And he says he hates Amir. I ask him why. He says that sometimes hating someone needs no reason.
It just happens.
And now he hates Amir.

He says that he should not use the word Hate. Because the argument is too strong. So I suggest him for a Loathe instead.

So he loathes Amir.

I just need to read this novel. Because I want to know how does it feel to hate someone with no clear reason.

The Kite Runner is available in the bookstore near you. Need not worry about the stock. Bestsellers are always available.

You can have my words.



Comments

syahrir said…
best ke citer 2?bg sinopsis skit
uols ape criter?bz ke skrg?
m said…
i cried at so many parts in the kite runner which i indicate it as a good book. i hate Amir too.

worth reading!!
Zubaidah Arshad said…
Syahrir: Cerita pasai dua orang budak dekat Afghanistan brought up by a father who told them a big fuckin lie. Bz sikit sekarang ni. Sehat kah?

Zamm: I have read this book. In a day. And I did not cry. Just at the part when Assef got bloodied by the precise sling shot bullet of Sahrob, it made me think.
Other than that, I just hate Amir. And poor that little boy.

This is a good book. Not up to the level of me going to reread this again.
The Banker said…
oh yes, you must read the book AND watch the movie. i believe they are equally good, but it is only my own personal opinion.

re amir, it is hard not to hate him for what he did but you'll find reasons to forgive him since he is after all, human.
Zubaidah Arshad said…
I haven't seen the movie yet.
But, as a whole, this book does serve its purpose of telling the whole world how crook Muslims nowadays.

I was in a huge shock when Baba told Amir that he did not believe in God, and Amir turned out drinking wine and perform solat after a friggin 15 years period.

Reality bites.

It really does

The Banker, I have forgiven Amir.

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else