Lace of dismay

"Maybe you should just take away this day out from your calendar. Perhaps, it'll make you better"

Thank you for this invitation H. I could not say anything but a heart full of dissatisfaction and wrath over one little thing you did to me. Or maybe you have put that matter as minuscule, unseen by your big bulging eyes, but for me, this unseen matter of yours, have jolted most of my life into unidentifiable pieces of junks. Or the stench from your unwilling heart.

It has become emotional ride in the first place, by the hesitation you have portrayed on your face not to deliver this card by your own, and the dismay I might portray later.

And no thanks for the journey I have to go through all over again. The sidewalk of life I prefer to ditch and the unprecedented offers that life has to offer in store. How hard it would be later, I shall presume that it won't be any of your concern, and I find it better for it to happen that particular way because that is the exact way I expect it will be.

So it hurts. But flashing back the smile you have given to me, and the bright lights that lit my dimmed days and the uncontrollable emotional flows on that glorious day later, shall put away this dismay.

Selamat Pengantin Baru H.

As what had I whispered, my prayer is strolling by your side.

Always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else