Call Me!

Empty spaces.

I used to love the feeling of getting lonely. Somehow it attracted me by leading me to think that I had the power, the great idea of an accomplishment.

I used to love the space I had in my own house. Without the needs to worry of sharing it with someone else. Though the rooms are enough to accommodate a truck load of men, I feel bad enough of sharing it with others. Because I love the privacy I possess all this while. Getting naked? No guilt.

But these empty spaces long for someone new. They long for freshies. They long for someone other than me.

I need house mates. Note the plural. At least I won't be crying shoulder-less when I need them most.

Comments

wénkt said…
rumah ko kt ne??

cepat cepat
berminat ni

ngee

takder cctv kan?
line clear kan?

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Someplace Else

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie