Untitled

“Have you had in your mind who will be the last person that you want to see when you leas your last breath?” water splashed. Feet swirled to keep balance. Fish underneath.

“Probably amma. Or appa”, water swirled like a tiny tornado.

“I am tired”, water splashes a little less than before. Feet swirled to keep balance. A little less swirl. Fish underneath. A lot of them.

“Hold my hand”, water swirled like a baby tornado.

It was cold that night. A sheer disparaging cold night. So frosty they could see smog of steamy breath came to level with their eyes, blocking their almost blinded sight. Babuji had lost his count on how many days had he afloat in that open sea – the only thing he could recall was moon and sun obligatorily taking turn to light the surface of the Earth. But how many times, he would rather take it as zero.

Ooh forgive me stars for leaving you behind.

“Babuji, do you know how big our galaxy is?”

“I don’t really know”

“Have you ever heard of Milky Way?”

“Milky Way as in milk poured on a pavement?”

“Babuji, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you"

"Tell me what? You shake your cock in my loo?"

"I'm sorry"

"Shit"

"Haha. Babuji, how thick is your skin? I can't see you shivering. Babuji, I want to go home"

"Look at the stars up there. Have you imagined how lonely they are, staying apart million years away?"

"Let them be, we are not stars. Far from shining. Not even remotely glittering"

"Babuji knows. Babuji wants you not to think about what mess we are in right now"

"I miss amma. I miss appa. Babuji please don't die"

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think the ending will be very sad, but sadly... the story never ends... I think the writer will juz write it half way... LOL

But I really like your blog.

Kudos to you
Anonymous said…
tak sabar menanti sambungan cerita ini...
Anonymous said…
Cik bedah jangan lupa buat sambungan cerita ini ya, membantu sangat dalam memahami karangan bahasa inggeris saya untuk SPM


Adawiyah
SMTSA
Anonymous said…
Miss Bedah, I really like your entries... especially the ones with a hint of gayness... I really love it. You make my fefets wet... Is there any other gay blog writers from MALAYSIA? I am so gian want to baca la...

Love you Miss Bedah!!!


Hayden
Liverpool, UK
Anonymous said…
Tang ini makes sense dari cerita yg lama , the conglomerate that sucks happiness...

Saya suka yang ini..

Ada sambungan lagi?
Anonymous said…
Next sequel please, tak sabar nak tau ending
Anonymous said…
Guys, thanks for visiting. I thought I tadak sapa pun nak baca blog ni. But thanks anyway.

Mirza, I thought leaving those entries endless will give you the chance to think of any possibilities that might happen. But I`ll try to finish that. FYI, this is the sequel for November Rain. Boleh tengok entry sebelum ni, ada cerita pasal November Rain.

Chandramuki, just wait ok?

Adawiyah, macam mana boleh stumbled upon here?

Hayden, wait for another entry. Shall come by tonight.

Rudy, the conglomerate that sucks out happiness my personal fav. That one ada kena mengena dengan diri saya.

Roki, sure.

Thank you guys

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else