When

when was the last time that you were badly went haywire? When was the last time that when you looked at his name, you would smile without any clear reason? Could you remember when you saw things, those dimmed items brightened abruptly?

How one describes love? What are the indications or any visual identifications for you to be classified as being in love?

I need medications. Life seems abnormal right now. The abnormality that I guess, I'd love. The changes in life that I think I will cherish - at least until the very moment all these messy things end. So much puddle of problems I've stepped into and then i suppose one major change to the normality I'm having is nothing short of sheer relief I should have, years ago.

Changes could be timid. Changes bound to be dead cold. Changes seem to turn you to something else, far from what you used to be before. Adoring someone is a change. Having someone else wandering in your head is a big change. Having someone else wandering in your head and that someone is someone you adore, is a major change. Having someone else wandering in your head and unfortunately you think you are in love with that someone, is a super massive change.

But having someone wandering in your head and you are just there, thinking all over again about that someone without taking any risk to make it verbalise, to make it obvious that you are actually having someone in your head and you are actually thinking about that someone, is a major turndown.

I am taking my time right now just to show that someone that I am taking care of what that someone is doing, just to exhibit my sincerity towards this invisible bond I try to make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else