Hafizul

I live half an hour 60mph car ride from the place where I work. It is a long journey indeed; I have to wake up in the wee hour so that I could get every incomplete chore in the house, done. It is hard sometimes but I prefer that way.

Yesterday, I woke up at six in the morning. Took my bath, did my prayer, cooked the Australian beef I bought two days ago with black pepper and a sprinkle of rosemary, packed everything up and off I went to my workplace. It was 7 in the morning; the air was so damp I could smell the dew.

I suddenly remembered you today, just when the sun light hit me right on my face when I drove on the freeway to my workplace. I remembered you. I didn’t think that I’ll remember you again. I thought I’ve erased you but the tiny dot of memory still unbroken it attached strongly in my mind. My eyes reddened, I wiped my tears. I wept but the scream remained silent.

How strong I am from the surface, I am nothing but a fractured fragile glass waiting to be shattered into pieces in no time inside. How long I’ve spent my time to keep abreast with my work, I am wailing to keep on breathing in my heart. How hard this has been for me to get you out of my system, it is a struggle to keep me hang in there.

Forgive me for what I’ve done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else