?

Have you ever had a hunch that you are actually fallen in love with someone that isn’t meant for you? Like violating the law of karma or driving in the night time without having a tail light to make sure people can see you at the back. I think I did fall in love with a wrong guy, but that’s it, I love him. One’s so stupid and smug with his own sheer stupidity; the bad side of him is blurred leaving the greatest characteristics in the lime light. All these few days, I’ve been thinking of that issue, whether I’ve made a great decision by falling in love with him or am I just needed someone to eliminate the insecurity?

Looking at his face, I can see him struggling with problems he doesn’t want to be in. But for sure the trouble he had created like a plastic duck in a kiddy pool, it swirls and swirls until it disappears into the plughole down to the drain. But he is a tough guy for sure; I’ve never seen such a strong guy in his emotion – he contains every single thing not to be ruptured because dignity is what he left to save for. 

Now he is afar from me, left me all alone, reminiscing the memories he’d left me. But as wrong as the fate has been driven me on this winding road, as much as the karma laws I’ve been defied and how moron am I by seeing my future in him, I have no regrets whatsoever to be with him, up until now where love’s blossoming and keeps on flourishing. At least I can treasure the color and the sweet smell I’m having right now just before it rots and starts to poison me with its stench, leaving me perished and demolished like the pure white snow falling from the sky – it’s falling so slow and wavy until it hits the ground, safe and sound and lie over there untouched and hoping to be melted bit by bit when the sun shines.

And though this is the way I’ve chosen, I’m starting to contemplate when I write this, what if the road not taken?

Comments

ytxis said…
If the road not taken, you wouldnt know that you need someone to eliminate your insecurity?

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting Shay

Sleep Deprivation Equals To Apple Pie

Someplace Else